It is an application that keeps you from re-typing the same contain again and again. For an instance like if you are working in an environment where you have to use some snippet, frequently like hi, how are you? Or some e-mail templates then this software will be really help full for you. You need to take the cursor at the place where you want to add a snippet and just press ‘F8’, a window will appear and then type the name of the snippet in the textbox, press Enter and the content will appear just next to the cursor. Best thing about this app. is it works everywhere e.g. Facebook, Gmail, Microsoft outlook or any other kind of software.
How to use 'Snippets' app"
Kindly, follow the steps to use this app. fluently:
1. Make a folder on your hard drive (recommended 'Desktop') with any name (Recommended 'Snippets')
2. Make some .txt files as snippets/templates in that folder, for an example.
I am making a .txt (notepad) file with name 'hi' and feeding some data:
How are you doing, today?
3. Now, save the data and our snippet is ready. Now, run the app.
4. When you run this app. A window will appear and you will be able to see 2 text boxes in the window.
5. First Text box take the name of the folder in which all the snippets are available like lately, we have made 'Snippets' folder. Enter the path of that folder in first text box. For you convenience, a browser button has been given, just above the text box so that you can easily browse you desired location.
6. Now close the window from the cross button give at very top right corner.
7. Now open a notepad.
8. Press F8, you will see a pop-up window. Now, Second Text box take the name of the snippet, remember we had made snippet with name 'hi', just feed the name of that snippet ('hi') in this text box and press enter
9. The data which is present in that notepad file will come on the notepad that you have recently opened.
For your convenience, I am providing you a download link below, from where you can easily download this app.
Thank you for downloading!!!
*||*Jai SiyaRam, Bless You*||*